Tuesday, July 1, 2008

White Door VII (ps great job guys, this is so exciting)


I froze for a moment. Listening to the sound...

*ping*

It was coming from my left.

*ping*
I listened long enough to it that I noticed it was rhythmic. 3 pings and then a zap.

*ping* zap

I decided to go near it. I was still feeling a little vertigo. Other than the feeling of the floor below me I couldn't see it. So I slowly walked towards the noise...

*ping*

Thank god it got louder. I was afraid this place I was in was never ending. That I would be searching for the noise for the whole time I was here...

*ping*

The whole time I was here. How long would I be here? Would she take over my life and I would die in this white void? Would I be stuck here? I found myself unable to breathe

*ping* zap

After a couple of minutes of panic I finally resolved to take it one step at a time. Find the noise. Figure it out. Find another door to my house and not let it disappear. I could do this, it wasn't unlike any of the video games I've played. It wasn't unlike some of my recurring dreams I have had since I was a child...

*ping*

Since I was a child. That's right...this place...has been in my dreams...

No comments: